Since 27 August is only a few days after the 100th day of PM’s cabinet being sworn in, we should use that day to tell the PM that we will not tolerate the:
– unjustified commuter fare rise;
– repeated failures to secure MRT carriages and depots;
– attempts to tell us how we should vote on 27 August;
– Central Mediation Centre’s and MinLaw’s refusal to tell FTs that they are guests here, not our overlords, and must tolerate our culture and eating habits; and
– continued fixing of the Opposition by the PA (a government agency of which he is the chairman).
TJS and TKL supporters, please vote with yr minds, not yr hearts. Do you seriously think yr candidate can win?
You may hate Dr Tan Cheng Bock, but hold yr noses and vote for the Tan that swing voter mules (45%) are most comfortable with, and who is not the preferred candidate of the PAP.
PAP supporters, by not voting for Tony Tan you will help those members of the CEC who want the party to change. Remember the PM has said he will work with the winner, but do you want the winner to be TKL or TJS? TCB was until recently one of the MIW.
Anyway Tony Tan is meant for bigger things (like returning to GIC). The presidency is too small for him.
S’poreans vote tactically. Vote for the Tan who the PAP doesn’t want to win but who is not a radical or a friend of the SDP and Dr Chee, or who is from the Dark Side, pretending to be the “People’s Voice”.
Vote for Dr Tan Cheng Bock, the guy who wants to unite us thru footie and multiracialim. OK even I admit this is corny. But at the very least, he is not the candidate of choice of the PAP, or Dr Chee and the SDP, or of Goh Meng Seng or the NSP.