(Or “Who are WP, PAP Koh, s/o JBJ, & TJS trying to bluff?”)
Starting with WP, the “can’t stand” comments (Note unless otherwise attributed, quotes are from CNA)
– “Lee Li Lian said having another WP member in Parliament will strengthen the voice of the opposition party.”/ “Lee Li Lian said the Punggol East by-election will serve as a barometer of her party’s performance since the last General Election.
Ah Lian, Voice, what Voice? Performance, what Performance? Eight no sound, no action: one more make the difference meh? WP juz wants another 15k a month allowance.
– “Ms Lee said the by-election will show whether residents will have the confidence to give the party their votes.”
She means confident that WP is PAP Lite, without being able to give away goodies?
– “The Workers’ Party has urged Punggol East residents to use their votes to make the government work harder.”
I prefer what a PAPpy minister said, “Voting for PAP will make WP work harder.”
– Sylvia Lim said that some things (alternative suggestions on certain policies) are whispered to the govt behind “closed doors’’
This was what PAP MPs used to say, Auntie. Oh, I forgot: you are PAP Lite.
– “Chairman Sylvia Lim had said that this by-election is in some way an indicator of how the people feel about the government’s performance.”
So if voters like the way the govt is spending our money on ourselves, vote PAP is it, Auntie?
(I can go on and on, what with what PritamS and Low said on rally nights, but I don’t want to appear anti-WP. Still hoping to have a date with JG.)
But the PAP is just as bad:
– “Dr Koh also said he is fighting his own race in the by-election.”
Err, so so PM, DPM, Education Minister etc did not come, or attack the WP? Impersonators did these things?
– “[H]e feels that tackling local issues first will bring about more immediate reprieve for the residents.”
So Palmer was not doing his job as MP, preferring mangoes with Laura? So why didn’t PAP tell him to pull up his socks (and pants) and help residents? Why wait until now?
– “serving the people”
In Telok Blangah to be precise, not Punggol East or even Punggol. And the ST dares call him “son of Punggol”: err more like prodigal son, who preferred to “move on” to Toa Payoh, then Telok Blangah: anywhere except Punggol area.
– “I want to be a participant in this process of change from within.”
PAP MPs always saying this from time immemorial (“Go with the flow” Georgie said this once): were it not for GE and PE results, there would be no change on the policy of not spending our money on ourselves. The money would be allocated allocated for casino games. Post these elections, the govt has been spending our money on making life more comfortable for ourselves. Voters forced this change of mind-set on the PAP. It didn’t come from within. If change could have come from within, PM would not have had to apologise. Nor would George have turned like a cornered rat on the PAP in a vain attempt to remain a minister.
– Kate Spade Tin and side-kick Denise He were told not to sabo when they volunteered to run Koh’s social media activities.
As to the Sui Kees who think they are Tua Kees:
– “The Reform Party will be having their rally carried out as per planned … This is after being assured by the police that it would be safe to attend the rally and that security has been stepped up. Just a while ago, the fanpage announced that the party will not proceed with the rally unless Singapore Police Force ensures the safety of their supporters.” TOC
Wayang King, Drama Queen, this son of Lion King, JBJ, and Lion Queen, Margaret. They must be weeping in heaven, at how their son turned out. Never mind, the other boy is better, a lot better, even if he married into a PAPpy family. Err maybe, taz why he has high EQ, in addition to high IQ, and is one of us.
– s/o JBJ got flu after being in rain
How to be MP in S’pore? Always raining here. He will always be AWOL or MIA if elected MP.
– “TJS says he tried but failed to persuade RP) and SDA to withdraw” TRE
Wonder if KJ or DL said to him, “Juz following your example, Big Brudder.”. Someone posted this on TRE, “TSJ you yourself is a spoiler do you think as a spoiler you are more professional to talk to spoiler.Come on you are a jilted failure candidate.”
No, not criticising Desperate Loser because he deserves two cheers. He is a warning to Low and Sylvia and other arrogant non-fat people that fat, short, balding men should not be taken for granted nor pushed around: they can cause trouble, serious trouble if provoked. Remember Eric Tan? One day he too may have his revenge on Low, Sylvia and GG, Eric’s apprentice.
As for Mad Dog (or is it it Coyote?) Chee, he deserves a posting of his very own. Akan datang.
Anyway, voters of Punngol East, as the PAP used to say when the WP fielded bicycle thieves, Maurice Neo, loonies, and JBJ, “Vote wisely”.
And if any voter wants to vote “unwisely” to send messages to the PAP and the WP, vote for DL: he is one of us, a true blue S’porean. He juz got mad as hell, fed-up of being pushed around. KennethJ is not one of us. He is low EQ, high IQ FT that juz happened to be born here, who thinks that S’poreans owe him a living because he is s/o JBJ. Give him the finger.
*I mean one LKY even said that the size of the reserves had to be kept a secret from S’poreans, lest we want it to be spent on ourselves.